We are delighted to inform members that the Annual General Meeting of Clifton Community Arts Centre Ltd (CCAC Ltd) trading as Wellington Orbit is taking place in-person on Monday 20th June. We are delighted that this AGM will take place at Wellington Orbit in our 63 seat cinema at 1 Station Road, Wellington, Shropshire TF1 1BY.
if you wish to attend the AGM please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your seat.
- Chairperson’s opening remarks
- Taking of attendees and apologies for absence
- Minutes of the last meeting and matters arising
- Adoption of the accounts
- Application of profits
- Appointment of directors.to include the election of Rebekah Fozard to the Board and the re-election of Phil Morris-Jones, Fiona Hunter and Ray Hughes to the Board.
- Motion 1 – that the Society agrees that the Society will prepare the accounts for the year ending 31st December 2022 without the need of an audit but will be the subject of an assurance review prepared by a firm of chartered accountants.